Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What you can expect from this blog.

This is kind of like a Introduction to a book that you read. Though this is a self-introduction. This blog has been created so that i can have some place put down my ideas(real crazy one, believe me) so that others can read them.
The logic of some of my reasoning may and sometimes will be baffling (sometimes even i can't undestand the reasoning of my statements!!!!!).
So, if you are not able to follow the chain of reasoning, leave it. Don't make me explain things that i myself can't understand.

Also, I absolutely love to argue. Infact, i argue with everyone about everything. So, if you too like arguing feel free to come in for an argument or two .

By the way, I am a avowed atheist and a hypocrite in all matters except my religious beliefs. And as my friends know, I am crazy and probably will be institutionalized in a couple of months/years. So, if suddenly the blog goes silent. Don't worry about me. I would probably have been safely locked up in some asylum.

2 comments:

Anooja said...

As usual '' ROmba TOO TOO Much''

Aswin Kini said...

Dear emperor alias vader alias pidog,
i just read your self-introduction. As far as i can say, i just have to say this, "Stand by your beliefs no matter how crazy they are". If you really don't understand your own statements, it would be wise not to blog them.

Coming back to your self-introduction, we all now know that you are an atheist and probably the biggest HYPOCRITE(Oh yes!!! only if we do not count the number of politicians who live as an Epitome of hippocracy).

By the way, could you please tell us what we can expect from this blog? We are all curious.

Could you tell us more about yourself soon, we are all eager to listen to THE EMPEROR.